A New Rule?

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Lately, I have been coming onto the Survival part of the MineVast server, and watching people try to kill my animals on my land. I know that it isn't that bad but it's starting to get annoying. I think that there should be a rule against players slaughtering other player's or team's animals. I also wanted to point out to staff that they should protect item frames from being broken from players that aren't a part of that team or clan.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465511962][/DOUBLEPOST]Tywone was kind enough to ban 2 certain players who were killing animals on lands because they were causing many players to complain. Thank you to him but I still think there should be a rule against killing animals and not just a scolding.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
There is a strict no griefing on claimed land rule. If your animals are killed you can report to a staff member who can deal with it for you. Mods can ban the player for griefing and SrMods+ can almost always get your animals or damaged land back for you.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yea I gotta agree. I can remember countless amounts of times where people have walked into my house, which are made of spruce doors, and broken my item frames. Maybe staff could do something that gives spruce doors the same abilities as wood doors only allowing party people to open them. Also allow item frames to not be broken. Just a suggestion?

-Texans

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
I've had my horses killed before and I think we all know that horses are pretty rare in survival.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465611935,1465611403][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is a strict no griefing on claimed land rule. If your animals are killed you can report to a staff member who can deal with it for you. Mods can ban the player for griefing and SrMods+ can almost always get your animals or damaged land back for you.
Thanks Sunset! I'll be ready to report anyone I find griefing my land!!! :D

Ratings
Hi Aquatic Aqua, Dawn10001 here, and I think that it is not fair at all that people are killing your lifestock, and you don't have a source of food anymore. It isn't fair that someone else gets your food, and then you have to go out and get a new set of cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, fish, etc. etc. there should be a plug-in/rule that people cannot harm mobs, or food inside your claimed territory. I hope you agree with me, and make sure to like it if you do so. Thanks, Dawn10001

Sir_Mortar

Sir_Mortar
Sir_Mortar
Ratings
dont forget the /spawn pig farm if you want food. just kill pigs until you get a couple stacks of pork.

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
I think rules are a great idea! Because of it the server is more balanced, something every server needs. Especially when it comes down to survival.