A Question I would appreciate you answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I was wondering something about Minevast, I am aware that MineHost is what is hosting Minevast from Blazingsea but I don't get about website. I notice what good quality and no-lag or slowness thing is on here. However I would like to know, what is hosting this good quality lag-free website? Is it MineHost and it comes with the package, is it a free website? Is it home-hosted some how, is it some kind of creation, is it like a xli file. I would appreciate knowing this because: I love how lag-free this is, I am curious, I want to know so that way for my History teacher's assignment I can do such good quality so I can get an A+ so my mom will let me donate for rank Sponsor after aceing the project. I must get rank Sponsor it's so op O_O but please answer I beg to know. If this is an invading question my apologizes. Thank you. Asked respectfully to all fellow players, and I am not a greedy rager :p and I will respect you all who are nice to others.

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
I think the website is hosted by XenForo. I am not 100% sure, though.

EDIT: 100% sure. Scroll way down to the bottom of the page.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I noticed something wrong that John(BlazingSea/SupportMonkey) said. Minevast is actually hosted by OVH I believe, but I think Dacon might have switched to a new host.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Yes, it is hosted by Xenforo. I know this because the server I am mod on has the exact same forums page.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
I think the website is hosted by XenForo. I am not 100% sure, though.

EDIT: 100% sure. Scroll way down to the bottom of the page.
Xenforo is a software o_O, you can't host anything from that.

MineHost was a hosting company started by MineVast, but recently just shut down. We host MineVast on the same types of machines we were selling on MineHost. You can find those @ http://ovh.com

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Xenforo is a software o_O, you can't host anything from that.

MineHost was a hosting company started by MineVast, but recently just shut down. We host MineVast on the same types of machines we were selling on MineHost. You can find those @ http://ovh.com
Oh, wow. Now I look like an idiot xD

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
Xenforo is a forum software. I am unsure but I am assuming that Dacon has huge dedicated machines in his room that runs Minevast.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Xenforo is a forum software. I am unsure but I am assuming that Dacon has huge dedicated machines in his room that runs Minevast.
It would help if you knew what you were talking about. As Dacon said above, the servers are hosted and run by OVH. The company works on the uptime of the servers and focuses on the connection to them. Servers are pretty much run on a cpu.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
It would help if you knew what you were talking about. As Dacon said above, the servers are hosted and run by OVH. The company works on the uptime of the servers and focuses on the connection to them. Servers are pretty much run on a cpu.
I do. The question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.