• Poll closed .

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
So ELITE is a boring rank, I mean I and other people already have it. If ManaCube wants to separate the top top top tier donators from all the other "normies" then what manacube needs to do is simple. So let me introduce my rank.

[ JCON ] - $4999
What separates this rank from ELITE, I mean what more benefits can there be? Excellent question, and to answer, this rank will include all of the ELITE benefits but just 3 more things.

Ability to kick people: with this rank, you basically show you are a hardcore manacube fan for spending 500 USD, and people who spend that type of money are dedicated to the server so the people with that rank would not kick random people out because it is counterproductive and makes no sense because they would get banned instantly

/jacon: with jacon, named after the great jacon, this feature will do something random, this feature can ban a staff member, delete the server, corrupt your PC files! give you 99999 cubits, spawn a grass block in your hand, you never know. This represents the erratic Jacon.

Have a brunch with Dacon and Jacon once every year: We get it, we are celebrities, we cannot meet each and every one of you but we can meet the top tier donators. So your $4999 will go on a flight to your city and we will meet up at a cafe, eat brunch, talk, and that's it. We are willing to take pictures and I can sign your hat.

New Feature (2 - 11 - 2020) /jaconhelpop
This command speaks for itself, it's like helpop but your message gets sent to Jacon, I will give you life advice, tips and tricks, and information on many subjects. For example, if my friend Sonic_Raptor is wondering what the meaning of life, or who took his crumpets during the lunch break or who slashed his tired (which was me!) I will tell him, I'm like a genie!

/marriage cheat [name]
Let's face it, many of us have a designated wife/husband on parkour but are unhappy with them, so if they want to cheat they can! it teaches us a valuable life skill that marriage is more fun with some spice in it. For example, I was married to dacon on parkour and he cheated on me for Sil. It's okay though after 3 years of therapy and pewdiepie i am fine!
Now, for democracy, lets VOTE!

NEW FEATURE 2-29-20
/lag -
with this command, you be able to lag the server for 50 hours. It was recommended to me by a great friend of mine.
It is awesome! right?!

NEW FEATURE 3-25-20
when having bought this rank, 10% (for each person) of revenue from this rank, goes to my pocket. Let’s all agree, in order to win in life sometimes you have to not play by the rules and be a snake. That’s how most famous people got there, and only a fool would buy the rank. well when you spend the $5000 on my rank, of my calculations are correct 10% of that is $4950 so I will be pocketing ALL that change. I will use it to build a vast empire of mini Jacons each with a gaming computer and 8 monitors (screens) monitoring each server. Imagine Jacon playing on every server at once!?! So yeah. Survival of the Fittest. Darwings Law
I have no words, this is amazing. 10/10 hands down amazing.

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
I will start that I dont feel that there should be another rank above Elite. Elite itself was a very good idea just needs more thought. More Perms, Privileges, etc I would suggest you add suggestions to the appropriate page and help make elite just that ELITE :D

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
4 months later and this is still a godly idea. someone tell the admin to add this!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
4 months later and i thought this yhread was dead i guess i was wrong...

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
this is a bad idea
why: if there was someone who was JACON they could just get infinite money and ban players like if there was some 5 year old and he/she was playing and he/she just finished his/her dirt mansion or something and was really happy about his/her house they could just ban him/her and they could never play again and then they would cry their face off(or something). Seriously, this isn't a good idea.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
iconic

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Do not go naming an entirely new rank above the shouting rank as your name. Bruh.

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
If this is a joke then I like it
By the way, add /annoy and it will put random things in the chat

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This is such an old thread

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
yeah... this thread is quite old, but people keep necroposting >.< it's kinda funny ngl.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
this is a bad idea
why: if there was someone who was JACON they could just get infinite money and ban players like if there was some 5 year old and he/she was playing and he/she just finished his/her dirt mansion or something and was really happy about his/her house they could just ban him/her and they could never play again and then they would cry their face off(or something). Seriously, this isn't a good idea.
sounds poggers

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
well first of all 5000 dollars is way to much like 5 people will buy it. second (jacon) is a bad name it should be something like over ranked idk. also you shouldn't get to crash people's game wich isn't even possible. Also you can't ban staff I mean even though you pay that much money that doesn't mean you can make the server crazy. What I would do,. 1000$$$ you can ask mods threw private to mute people. You get 1000x as much mana. You can somewhat mess with people bye forcing people to race you (in parkour) I don't play anything besides parkour, or creative. You could on every game server though troll people in not hurting less ways. Like in creative making the whole intire plot be filled with lava for 5 min.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
well first of all 5000 dollars is way to much like 5 people will buy it. second (jacon) is a bad name it should be something like over ranked idk. also you shouldn't get to crash people's game wich isn't even possible. Also you can't ban staff I mean even though you pay that much money that doesn't mean you can make the server crazy. What I would do,. 1000$$$ you can ask mods threw private to mute people. You get 1000x as much mana. You can somewhat mess with people bye forcing people to race you (in parkour) I don't play anything besides parkour, or creative. You could on every game server though troll people in not hurting less ways. Like in creative making the whole intire plot be filled with lava for 5 min.
Its a troll post