Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Hi!

Recently while I've been playing on Minevast I've noticed that the amount of Spanish people joining has gone up considerably. I personally have no problem with this but if this increase is to continue then we most defiantly need a Spanish moderator... Imagine this:

Spanish-guy: Ven a mi tienda principal.
SirCrackers: Can you please stop spamming.

The problem with this scenario is that the person speaking Spanish would not be able to understand the moderators request for him to stop whatever he is doing. This in turn would create spam and caps. I'm not saying that Spanish players have done this already. But eventually there will be...

Hope you take this into consideration- Ryanminty123

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
The amount of Spanish players have gone down a little. If this keeps happening, I don't think we'll need one

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Yes, I agree. Or at least a moderator who can speak 2 or 3 languages. This would really help out the server and make it more popular!

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Most people, including me, that are in high school speak a little bit of spanish and if people are spamming in spanish just use google translate.

SirCrackers

Ratings
I would agree on this, although since nobody really can communicate with the Spanish players, it'd be hard to find a mod who is Spanish... Unless of course there is someone who speaks both English and Spanish fluently.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
I would agree,
There was a rise of spanish players but every weekend it starts to spike.
Hopefully there is that one guy.
That one man that can speak spanish and English

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
TheJokerMC you have just been necro-posting all throughout this thread and really all you need to do is bump up your time in game and not spam this thread saying to make you a google translate mod. Submit an app if you want to be staff.:thumbsup:

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
This thread seems dead, I'll close it. As, it seems we won't be really needing one as been stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.