A very on time intro

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya people of ManaCube, I've never properly introduced myself, so here we go.

My IGN is Txilsy, yes the one that's quite confusing to pronounce. The most common pronouncation I've heard is "Tilsy" so lets keep it like that. Also, it comes from Tails + xy, that might help remember the spelling.

Moving on to my real life, I'm Kirsty, a 15 year old Dutch girl, with Indonesian parents. My hobbies, besides being a no-life in-game, are watching Youtube (I'm going to Vidcon Europe :>), playing field hockey and trying different kinds of food.

Something you should do:
Hmu with some foods I can try! I'm not kidding, I'm always down for food since I'm basically always hungry, oops. Oh and also, I need some Netflix series to binge watch this upcoming break.

Sooo, back to the in-game stuff. I'm a helper on Parkour, so you'll most likely be able to find me there. Say hi if you see me, for a standard "heya" reply, fun! I'm happy to start a conversation, so don't be scared to say hi, I'm not that scary. Just a bit silly I suppose.

Feel free to PM me here or on discord (Txilsy#7117) c:

Nice to meet y'all, cya!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Always nice to see an introduction on the forums, no matter how late it is! :p (but you say yours in "on time", so let's go with that) I'm also a no-life in-game, so that's nice. XD By the way, I didn't say this earlier, but I really like your profile picture. Sonic and Tails... kinda fits with each of our jobs. :D Speedy Survival and Flying Parkour (I couldn't find a good P word that's a synonym to flying). Anyways, continue to keep up the good work, Txilsy! Also, have fun when you go to Vidcon Europe! ;)

P.S. Is Txilsy supposed to be pronounced as "Tx-il-sy"?

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Always nice to see an introduction on the forums, no matter how late it is! :p (but you say yours in "on time", so let's go with that) I'm also a no-life in-game, so that's nice. XD By the way, I didn't say this earlier, but I really like your profile picture. Sonic and Tails... kinda fits with each of our jobs. :D Speedy Survival and Flying Parkour (I couldn't find a good P word that's a synonym to flying). Anyways, continue to keep up the good work, Txilsy! Also, have fun when you go to Vidcon Europe! ;)

How do you say Tx though?! Is it like 'ticks'?

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2

I really like your profile picture as well c: and my, do our names fit our jobs xD and thanks, I'll for sure have fun!

Originally, my name is supposed to be pronounced as "Tx-il-sy", but a lot of people just skipped the x, so I don't bother about it too much. If you're able to pronounce it that way however, that would be nice haha. Calling me Kirsty is also fine btw c:

Zudox

Donator
Ratings
Txilsy, you wanted us to come with some food you should try. I'd suggest trying ryebread (Since I am dane). Not many people out side Denmark likes it though...

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Aye welcome even though youve been here long enough to get staff xD Ooo I like food too!! I mean who doesn't. Netflix is great too lol. Welp see you around next time I get on parkour!!

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
ummm ti-x-il-see did i pronounce it right (0w0')

Last edited:

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
who are you again

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Welcome to your tape, @Disco

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Kirsty

Like I say to most late introductions. It is never too late as long as you make on it doesn't matter how late it is. I have you seen you around quite a bit maybe spoken to the odd bunch but yeah you are great person from what I have seen and take your role as staff greatly. I hope to see you way more often maybe talk to more as well (I like to talk). But yeah we have a fantastic staff team and you are part of that charm and it is great to see you with that role. <3