About the ban appeal still...

SleepyUSA

MVP+
SleepyUSA
SleepyUSA
MVP+
Ratings
I've made a appeal about 5-6 days ago and my ban was 2 weeks... I have been patient and I still dont have a reply on the appeal. why.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
You need to be patient, at this rate you have a high chance of being declined so please stop posting spammy threads about it.

Thanks have a great day / night! ~Self

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
You've dmed me on discord. You've pmed me on here and now you have made a post about it. I gave you the same answer youre going to get from anybody else. This stuff takes time and patience, staff are busy. just because you didn't get the answer you want from someone doesnt mean go ask somebody else or even post about it. Like selfocate said above your chances lower the more you ask.

This is also your first offense and its only two weeks, I get you feel impatient and bored now. Use that time doing other things, like outside and such. You said you made it 5-6 days ago so you only have one week left. Please be patient as staff can be busy as mentioned above and before. Summer is the time of vacation for many of us, so consider the fact some could be temporarily unavailable.

I wish you luck on your ban appeal, have a nice day! <3