Abusiveadmin

Ratings
Hey what's up folks, looking to join this network and start having a little fun on factions.

I don't really tell much about myself except whats already public on youtube, Name is Dave and im a boomer at 28. I have been recording/Playing factions since the beginning of the plugins inception and have loved every minute of it.
I took a 3 year break and things changed a lot, but immediately fell back in love with the gamemode and recently started recording again.

I think Im going to make this server my 'home network' and start weekly videos on factions, so look forward to that :)
Oh I guess you could say Im kind of known for cannons.. But I just stay low profile these days and do raids without being toxic. I believe factions has shifted hard in a direction of toxicity and i'd like to proove that the gamemode can be enjoyed without telling people to off themselves etc.
If you ever need any help on factions just ask me, I pretty much can tell you anything you need to know.

I recorded a long series back in the day with dfieldmark, but i've also recorded with thecampingrusher, napkinoftruth, f1nn5ter, wildx, and loads of others. I just am here to meet some chill people and maybe blow a few bases up.

Discord: AbusiveAdmin#0149
YT: Abusiveadmin

First night on server trolled the ftop1 faction royal a bit

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Welcome! Im Delaney! I mostly play on aztec and survival but I play factions sometimes because people like to tp kill me so im factionless.

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
Welcome to manacube. Also very hyped to see vids on here.