Accidentally changed your name? [Click here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xDacon i didnt change my name however i bought legend about 7-9 months ago and lost it about 5 months ago, after the prison reset. i mainly play prison, skywars and factions i would be grately appriciated if i could get my rank back or maybe even a higher one. IGN: iTs_ToM_JoNeS

Thx

Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Please fill out this and post below:

Original Username:

New Username:

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):

Please give me up to 12 hours to restore your data.
Original Username: NambaAFP

New Username: BDABone

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): None

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Restored the other usernames as well, if you're a donator add me on Skype - live:minevast

This is getting annoying, if you're changing your name knowing that you can restore your old username here, just note that this may cause more problems in the future as well. I highly recommend NOT changing your username yet, to prevent screwing your account up.

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
I privately confined in two staff who told me they were going to tell you that I have not yet received my permanent advanced W.E. back yet. I can tell this has not yet reached you, or if it has you have just not solved it yet. I would just like to remind you, in case you have forgotten. Thanks!

Ratings
12 3
Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Original Username:

New Username:

Add me on Skype if you are missing your Donator rank. ( live:minevast )

Original Username: SneekyStumpy01

New Username: Stumpy01

Original Username: MadBlink_

New Username: ShadowDoesPVP

Original Username:
AVAAA786
New Username:
TheRealFangirl

Okay so I had posted on here before but that went unnoticed, so hopefully you will see this. I had VIP, 3 plots, and unlimited worldedit on Creative, (the VIP was only for Creative, I purchased it in the gem shop), the Ninja rank and 1500 gems on both Parkourse servers, the /kit undead on KitPvP and about 450 gems, and rank J and $220,000 on Prison. Please restore all of this, or at least give me my plots, ranks, and commands back if you can't restore my gems and money. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.