Accidentally changed your name? [Click here]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMother

Ratings
Original Username: Cosmic_Coco24

New Username:xDirtyNun24
Add me on Skype if you are missing your Donator rank. ( live:minevast ) I am cosmic_coco24 on skype. Can i have my vast on the rest of the servers and I had about 200-500 gems on parkour, my rank what adept or good and on kitpvp i was bad so no gems or anything so I just want my vast on all of the servers.

Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Please fill out this and post below:

Original Username:iTs_ToM_JoNeS

New Username:Qriginal_Tom

Add me on Skype if you are missing your Donator rank. ( live:minevast )

Please give me up to 12 hours to restore your data.
i also lost my prison items a while ago in a "save loss" and i just thought it was a reset but cheech4 said it wasnt

Original username: calebeaster
New username: Legomanpro33
Hello there server owner can you please fix this sorry that I changed it I didn't know
Thanks!

xMother

Ratings
I did have my name changed back to Cosmic_Coco24 but i dont have any of my ranks on any servers except for creative and i lost all my plots so.... yeah

Original Username: BoomBoomBoomBoom
New Username: SnipSnapBoom
Donator Rank: Premium
Thanks xDacon/Arckrai/HyDr0KT/Brackishbird8!

Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Original Username:

New Username:

Hey. My skype name is lukeydukeyui and i meant what i said. Chop Chop

Spoofey

VIP
Outdoe
Outdoe
VIP
xDacon, I changed my name, my old name is kecseti423 and i changed this to xXGamerPro300Xx , my rank of my oldest name is skilled, please if you can fix it fix it!! please!! ;(

Original Username: CosmicCreeper64

New Username: CozMC

Added u on skype Dacon ann still havent gotten my rank on skyblock VIP
(Old Username) kevingg98
(New) RollingThunda
Havent played in a while because i dont have fly tpa nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.