Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Although their is survival but survival is a server that people cannot raid in and have the feeling of power, please add factions which players can raid each other and etc.. ty <3

locoMoose

Ratings
I don't see factions coming back anytime soon seeing how it wasn't successful the first time. I've seen a few threads suggesting a new gamemode to the network and my thoughts on that is before we work on a new gamemode, we should improve the current states of the gamemodes. I'm sure we can all agree that some improvements are definitely needed for survival and kitpvp itself needs a complete overhaul. After all that is done, then I would consider adding a new gamemode. I would prefer a minigame though like survival games as I can see that being popular. File14, a person that creates well-made minigames on SpigotMC created a really good looking survival games plugin.

LiterallyJack

ELITE
LiterallyJack
LiterallyJack
ELITE
Ratings
41 3
I agree with LocoMoose, some of the servers that are on the network need a little boost to make them more tidy and efficient, adding a new server would take time and money that could be used to fix bugs and add things on the servers that are already on the network.

Although if it was made successful, it would be a good addition to the server again. I know I'd play it.

Anyways, thank you for reading.

~ Jack (GingerNinjaJ)