OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I think we should add a kit called archer since people that’s good with bow should have a kit for them.
This kit should contain green leather chest p4 unbreaking 3 (for the camouflage)
Chain mail leggings p3 unbreaking 3
And chain mail boots p3 unbreaking 3
They should also have a bow with power 1-3, infinity,flame and unbreaking 3, and a wooden sword with sharpness 1 unbreaking 1 since they should be weak in sword fights.

This kit should cost 375 mana. Hope you like this idea and have a great day thanks <3

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
Depending on what the kits are like next season, I would love to see this added. Players who are skilled enough with a bow should have an option to play that way.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
+1 on this, depending on the kits in the next season however. This would be a good addition to the KitPvP gameplay.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Depending on what the kits are like next season, I would love to see this added. Players who are skilled enough with a bow should have an option to play that way.
+1 on this, depending on the kits in the next season however. This would be a good addition to the KitPvP gameplay.
Thanks for the support

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
I do believe they should add this, but with some alterations of you're description of the kit.