Add Legendary Treasure Crates Please

1gq

MVP+
1gq
1gq
MVP+
Hello all,

As many of you know, Parkour seems to not be listed for MVP+ monthly reward package, and honestly, I don't play any other game mode here besides Parkour, although this maybe won't be added in the future, I think it should be because buying Mana or getting mana as a reward is kinda annoying. I think one of the rarer rewards in this crate should be a full prestige+ but with a very low chance, >0.001% so you want have a bunch of 24 prestige running around every year lol. If you agree or don't agree, lemme know below :). Also because they are soon adding the new donator rank "ELITE" I think they should probably consider adding the rewards to all servers, not just parkour too.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
From what I’ve heard the big issue with this is they don’t know what to put in the crate. If we as the community could come up with a good variety of options they might look into it :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
There was a thread on this a while ago. In order for a Legendary chest to be added, a number of things would have to be removed from the Ancient chest because in all other servers, the Ancient chests have much fewer things. Our current Ancient chest is a lot more like other servers' Legendary chest. For example, this is why having a bold nickname is so much more common on Parkour than on all other servers.