Add /plot move or /plot report

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
I've been playing for a while on this server and I made a plot with some really cool stuff and I spent a lot of time on it, then I bought VIP and I got another plot, I wanted to merge those 2 plots but I couldn't because my plot was surrounded with some offline people that never come back and have an empty plot, so I had to delete my plot and make another one, kind of makes me not want to buy more ranks just because of that problem... so that's why /plot move should be added, for /plot report, its obvious, if somebody made some inappropriate stuff, also if they were offline for a long period of time, I could report their plot and that plot would get removed or moved, those 2 commands would be really balanced and would help us out A LOT!

XpertAmar!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Perfect command for Creative, and Parkour.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
I completely agree with this and hope it is implemented. This would make the game much better so you wouldn’t have to restart if you want to merge plots. This is one of the best ideas I have heard on here in a while!

Debian

Banned
ComcastCable
ComcastCable
MVP+
Ratings
I would like to see these implemented but , they would have to completely change the plot plugin to add the command in so I don't see this happening

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
sounds like a good idea but not really viable to be implemented. It might cause huge lag spike when abused!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Regarding the /plot report idea, we already have /report and the help section on the discord, so if there are inappropriate builds or banned things (e.g afk pools on Olympus), we can just /report them and take screenshots to alert the staff. As for the /plot move, I think that'd be a good idea, especially for merging plots. :)