Adding a New Gamemode

Does this sound like an interesting idea?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Some48

Donator
Ratings
SkyGrid
I was thinking about how to get more people on MineVast when I thought about SkyGrid.
An Overview of SkyGrid
SkyGrid is kind of a mix between Skyblock and Parkour which players of Minevast both love. There are random types blocks placed 3 blocks apart. There are several block types from Spawners to Dirt to Diamond Blocks. You can break any block in the grid as long as it is not protected by someone else. The grid forms a neat looking pattern that you have to see for yourself.

Why this should be added
- Many people like to play Skyblock and this is something different that players would like.
- I personally know a lot about how this could be setup and could help if needed.
- It would add another Gamemode for people to play on and make the server more popular.
- It would increase voting if special rewards were added to voters.
- I personally would like to see what Dacon and his Team would do with it.

If anybody is interested or think this is a good idea just vote on this thread, I would like to see some support with this.

Last edited:

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
I like the idea but I don't think it would work as a multi player game. Ir this is the one made by sethbling it is more for single player

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
The thing abut skygrid Is that you don't get enough space to build and TNT cannons do work on protected areas last I checked. If we do get skygrid since the world is endless every player should get a 1000x1000 place non-enter able unless invited

GrudgeMC

Ratings
The only problem with this is the fact that maybe the blocks would run out eventually. The only way this would work is with multiple servers and work. This would take a long time to make but I think it could help the server. This is a good idea. Would take time but would be fun and worth it in the long run.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
The only problem with this is the fact that maybe the blocks would run out eventually. The only way this would work is with multiple servers and work. This would take a long time to make but I think it could help the server. This is a good idea. Would take time but would be fun and worth it in the long run.
Skygrid is infinite....

Some48

Donator
Ratings
Mario actually it is not infinite it will run out if the server runs out of power to generate more or it takes up to much space and i think lighting tnt should not be allowed on this anyway. The golden shovel plugin could be used on this gamemode... not really sure though

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Mario actually it is not infinite it will run out if the server runs out of power to generate more or it takes up to much space and i think lighting tnt should not be allowed on this anyway. The golden shovel plugin could be used on this gamemode... not really sure though
The WHAT plugin? :O

Some48

Donator
Ratings
where you claim land using a golden shovel. i dont know what exactly what plugin

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
where you claim land using a golden shovel. i dont know what exactly what plugin
Oh that plugin lol, I actually don't like it the only thing I like 'bout it is that It uses gold shovels =P