• Total voters

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
Me and some players though of adding a pvp arena where you can't fall in the void but maybe can have some lava ponds but none where you can fall in the void. I want to pvp in armor or 1v1 fairly. Maybe we can do a contest where you build a pvp arena in creative and an admin or Dacon can choose which is the best and add it to the skyblock map. Warp pvp will still be there this ones just another warp. Hope this happens :D <3

-Aviee
[DOUBLEPOST=1441154741][/DOUBLEPOST]This is on Skyblock btw xD

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
'Tis part of the dangers of PVP. I guess that maybe they could add a new map, maybe /warp pvp teleports you to a hub where you can join the other arenas, but maybe the current one doesn't need to be removed.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Adding a vold to pvp gives people that aren't op a chance to beat other people and feel happy about doing so. A new pvp area would be a dumb idea and players wouldn't use it the same as the one that's already there.

We11_P1ayed

Donator
Ratings
I think if they added a new pvp then it wouldn't feel the same. If they added a new pvp arena though it should be a huge roman coliseum type build; it would be nice looking and maybe used more for people who want close combat pvp.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
The purpose of SKYblock pvp is you are in the SKY so the void makes sense in my opinion and if you lose stuff it's not that hard to get back. Maybe an hour or two to get back full Protection 4 with a maxed sword.
~Cheech <3