Adding Blast to /Exchange

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
I was thinking that it could be a possibility to add Blast to /exchange. Obviously you would need it to be a hefty price. I was thinking about 3-6 million mana for each blast because it is very useful and the fact that it was near impossible to get from the valentine crate and all the people that got it from the Christmas key aren't selling it. Yes this would ruin the economy and the server would get less money because it is possible to get it from /exchange but i think it would be a good addition. What do you guys think?

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
-1 I don't like this. Hypothetically, if blast is added to /exchange, it'd be a blatant disregard for people who have bought keys to obtain such a useful and overpowered custom enchant. I mean, yes, I understand the want and drive to purchase blast, but you must think of what other people have gone through to possess it. There have been 2 chances to get blast already on Olympus, both in a span of fewer than 3 months.

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
-1 I don't like this. Hypothetically, if blast is added to /exchange, it'd be a blatant disregard for people who have bought keys to obtain such a useful and overpowered custom enchant. I mean, yes, I understand the want and drive to purchase blast, but you must think of what other people have gone through to possess it. There have been 2 chances to get blast already on Olympus, both in a span of fewer than 3 months.
Didnt think of it like this, fair point

Ratings
-1 I have thought of this idea several times, trust me after spending RL money attempting to get Blast I being able to get it on /exchange Would be a God send. But like Jungkie said above there has been many chances for players to get this effect over the last 3 months and if added to /exchange I'd expect uproar from the community particularly those who have spent $$$ to get it.
From a business point of view if Blast was added to /exchange then there runs a risk of having less people buy seasonal crates, as at the moment the only way to get Blast (without trading ingame) is to buy crates.
Also not to mention it will real havoc on the economy.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
As said above, I'd have to agree, it'd just be completely unfair for people who spent money in attempts to get blast. Yes, it'd be super helpful, but it'd be far too OP.

I will however propose another suggestion, that being possibly adding new ways to get Blast enchantments during holiday sales, but in a way that'd still be fair and challenging for players to complete. Possibly a monthly challenge during a sale, like the Christmas sales for example, in which players have to complete a specific checklist of challenges within a 30 day time limit, and at the end of the 30 days, they can claim a reward for example; 10x pig spawners, 32x Dragon fruits 2x "100% Success Angel Dusts" and a Blast I book.

Even this suggestion, I think would be a little OP, but I appreciate your suggestion regardless. It's great hearing players' opinions on the server, and hearing how they'd like to see it improve. :)

_C4OnYourDoor_

ELITE
_C4OnYourDoor_
_C4OnYourDoor_
ELITE
Ratings
15 3
As said above, I'd have to agree, it'd just be completely unfair for people who spent money in attempts to get blast. Yes, it'd be super helpful, but it'd be far too OP.

I will however propose another suggestion, that being possibly adding new ways to get Blast enchantments during holiday sales, but in a way that'd still be fair and challenging for players to complete. Possibly a monthly challenge during a sale, like the Christmas sales for example, in which players have to complete a specific checklist of challenges within a 30 day time limit, and at the end of the 30 days, they can claim a reward for example; 10x pig spawners, 32x Dragon fruits 2x "100% Success Angel Dusts" and a Blast I book.

Even this suggestion, I think would be a little OP, but I appreciate your suggestion regardless. It's great hearing players' opinions on the server, and hearing how they'd like to see it improve. :)
Yeah i think that suggestion would be a great addition although with the comments above i think it'd have to be a particularly challenging challenge but im sure Dacon and the wonderful Staff would come up with a good challenge

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Yeah but we can make it like 2 mil mana and itll be a fair deal
Well, considering blast trades for and is worth 4mil mana, plus some since it’s unobtainable now ... I’d still disagree with this. :p

Plus, again people paid IRL money to get blast on their pickaxes, so it’d be unfair if it were as easy to obtain as opening up /exchange.

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
Yeah but we can make it like 2 mil mana and itll be a fair deal
If you should do such a thing, it should be an insane amount of mana,like 10M. Otherwise people who paid to get Blast will feel very disappointed and it's something you should only get when you've spent an huge amount of time on the server.

Edit: Or you would have to work together to get Blast, which would be really nice to see how (and whether) that will be taken up.

Last edited: