Adding to plots on creative

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Okay so basically what everybody thinks is that when you add somebody to your plot you cannot get A/A+ Although i find this really flawed because when people work together they do get good grades its just people think they wont all you have to do is work harder for your grades, i mean sure itll take you a long time but in the end it is worth it P.S im posting this so mods dont have to constantly say this online

In some ways I agree, but look at it from the perspective of the plot ranker. What if your friend whom is a pro builder makes the entire plot and you place a couple of blocks. Think of it like a test. Can't duo a test man.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
I agree with Zack
It's for personal skills to see if you can reach a certain level.
It's as if I got my teacher to help me with my GSCEs that wouldn't happen.

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Indeed, but mods can tell if you have put equal work into the plot, if one person makes the plot then the mods shall know and most likely give them the grade

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
How would a mod know who put more effort into the project? If a player makes the plot itself, it does not mean that the player did all the work. On the creative server I have seen players bribing C and B ranked players to build on their plot for a certain amount of gems.

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Mods can tell what block has been placed where so they can tell if equal effort has been out into the plot