Addition to the skyblock shop

Ratings
First of all, excuse my spelling, I'm 11. I have been playing on Minevast For about 6 or 8 weeks now and I LOVE it. I have the Vast rank,Skyblock Vip rank and the god kit on Kit PVP, and The server is Awesome! But on Skyblock I think It would make the game a bit better, And my chests a lot cleaner if the was a way to sell arrows in /warp shop. If you do add this I say that they are like 8 arrows for 2$ or something like that. Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration! :)

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
First of all, excuse my spelling, I'm 11. I have been playing on Minevast For about 6 or 8 weeks now and I LOVE it. I have the Vast rank,Skyblock Vip rank and the god kit on Kit PVP, and The server is Awesome! But on Skyblock I think It would make the game a bit better, And my chests a lot cleaner if the was a way to sell arrows in /warp shop. If you do add this I say that they are like 8 arrows for 2$ or something like that. Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration! :)
Sounds cool but I would say like $4 for 8 arrows but either way I think they should add this.