jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i have adhd and it sucks im very moody and lose control of my mouth anyone have it too? (then if you do you know what i kmean)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
i have adhd and it sucks im very moody and lose control of my mouth anyone have it too? (then if you do you know what i kmean)
A lot of my family has ADD and ADHD. I know what its like, and I know its something that you don't have control over. I bet its really hard dealing with it. I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully you can get past it <3.

Also a good place to put these is in the "Off Topic" part of the forums, as it is not about Manacube itself :).

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i hate it. My parents were talking about putting me in special education group but im a HAL(high abitlity learner) student!:mc_153-0:
:mc_116-0:

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
i hate it. My parents were talking about putting me in special education group but im a HAL(high abitlity learner) student!:mc_153-0:
:mc_116-0:
Oof so you dont wanna do it why

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
I can't imagine what you're going through, I wish you all the best
My mom told me that i had adhd awile ago and i do so yup

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It's not uncommon, like ASD. I have ASD and ADHD/ADD (not rlly sure which one tbh)
And yeahhh, it's a real pain at times... I'm not even rlly that hyper, I mean... some ppl say I am, but at school I'm usually pretty laid back. Just don't get on my bad side mwahahahah

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Yeah to be honest I don’t have the same experience as you but I used to have an old school friend who had ADHD and they used to struggle with controlling what they said.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Honestly, it can be a struggle (viewing other people's experience dealing with it). It takes a ton of effort to overcome the effects that it has on the body. I think it definitely sucks, but I believe anyone can overcome their struggles.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
There are things that are far worse than battling ADHD or ASD or ADD.
Most times I just find myself in a grey area bcuz when I'm with a bunch of my friends who have different disabilities, they mark me as higher functioning compared to them...

But when I'm at school, with my peers who don't have any significant disabilities (some may have ADHD or ASD) I am out of my environment... it gets weird and hard to idk, just be me. I feel like I've had a pretty good group of friends, but Grade 9 was especially hard for me because the boys would always pick on me for liking certain things. Grade 10 was slightly better, but at the same time... I had a breakdown and started screaming and yelling in class crying doing everything a NORMAL highschooler WOULDN'T do.

The teacher had to move the class, and I was sent home. All because I couldn't deal with the boys calling me a furry. And I'm well aware of my actions on Manacube which aren't very acceptable at times, I believe there is a pattern to all this.
When I'm on the internet, I can try to hide the fact I have autism, but I can't get rid of it... so I still have those barriers, and sometimes it's harder to overcome them because people can lie or make jokes but you wouldn't know because you can't see their body language or facial expressions. Same with when someone is uncomfortable, you wouldn't know that unless the person clearly explains they are uncomfortable.

But for the love of Minecraft, I am not trying to say that just because I have autism means I can be excused from my past actions, and I'm well aware of that... it just sometimes takes me more than a frigging hour mute to actually learn anything or change anything. So yeah, maybe that's why I am where I am now...

I've heard people say it's easier to make friends on the internet, because there are no consequences for your actions. I harshly disagree with this statement, and coming from a player who has fifteen mutes? I think I know what I'm talking about.... and I'm pretty sure the staff would agree, but what do I know? I'm just a random player that goes by the name "Cookie Kat." My voice is irrelevant hah.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I don't judge and I rarely say that I have ADHD in the real world because I don't want to get called a retard( which is a work that shouldn't even exist) I actually grabbed a knife the other day and threatened to kill myself( IDK what I was thinking I would never kill myself)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I get angry a lot too

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't judge and I rarely say that I have ADHD in the real world because I don't want to get called a retard( which is a work that shouldn't even exist) I actually grabbed a knife the other day and threatened to kill myself( IDK what I was thinking I would never kill myself)
Mm... maybe you should talk to an adult about that... we aren't professionals so we can't really help here.