----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
Adi17

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
Israel, GMT+2

What is your Discord username?
Adi17#50

How many hours do you have on the creative server?

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I enjoy both

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
best at trains, train stations, redstone machines and beautiful creations to make the server even more beautiful.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
yes

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
yes. my friends and i, we built the coloseum in minecraft.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QVn10g6a53hhIcyGjPU96HdpR3A15sFX/view?usp=sharing

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Sorry, but I have to give your application a -1. The builds you showed were unimpressive and lacking in detail. You meet the requirements, but definitely need to improve your builds.

edit: That came off really mean. Sorry I had just woken up when I sent it. The biggest issue is the unbroken walls of the builds. Add some framing or texture to them and it would help alot.

Last edited:
Ratings
Sorry, but I have to give your application a -1. The builds you showed were unimpressive and lacking in detail. You meet the requirements, but definitely need to improve your builds.
Hi!
i am so sorry about your opinion. if you want, give me something to build and i hope that will change your opinion!

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
I am also sorry but I am going to have to give this application an -1 because even though your creations are good that you have provided I do not see them to be amazing like what the server would want. I feel like your builds could use more texture and details and other things to make it look even better than what it does. I would also reccomend have a wider range of builds rarther than just 1 so the people who make the final decision can get a better knowledge of your true building talent.

Ratings
I am also sorry but I am going to have to give this application an -1 because even though your creations are good that you have provided I do not see them to be amazing like what the server would want. I feel like your builds could use more texture and details and other things to make it look even better than what it does. I would also reccomend have a wider range of builds rarther than just 1 so the people who make the final decision can get a better knowledge of your true building talent.
ok, thank you!
note: this is only one build. i have many build types.

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
Hi Adi! I really appreciate your genuine application. But sorry to tell you, the builds does not match up to our standard yet. I think that you are a motivated soul that can go far with some practise. Thanks for applying and good luck in the future!

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
As from I have seen, your builds do not match the standard of B through A+ or even of the BuildTeam. Though you do have a spirit to build, your building in general is lacking. There are many YouTube videos that discuss key elements and principles of building in Minecraft, or even videos that cover the basics of art that can teach you. Also, there are many people in the Creative server that are willing to look over your builds and give your tips, advice, and a direction to go, so don't be afraid to ask for opinions from other people. Finally, don't give up. Through practicing and patience, you can become a wonderful builder. Just give it time.

I hope this helped,

- Sam