Rejected Adventure In Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I've Finished My Map Adventure In Wonderland I Would Like To Submit It. It'd Be Great To See This Map In The Easy or Medium Maps. Thank You! :D

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
It'd be wise to list information about the map, how to access it, and provide screenshots to illustrate the thread. Otherwise it cannot be judged.

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
i didn’t rly see the map yet, but i feel like the map theme isnt very different from others

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey Hiddenpanda_! I've seen your map and I am going to have to rate it -1. The block variety isn't really good. The theme is not really original, and the build isn't very attractive as the wool and dirt aren't a good mix (please choose good blocks next time! :)). However, the parkour is varied! In the future, please submit maps using this format. https://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi HiddenPanda

Your map submission has been REJECTED for 3 reasons. Firstly the build doesn't reflect the theme of Wonderland very well. Granted there were some references but mostly the map wasn't based around the theme at all. Secondly the build isn't very attractive. Just having a black box and parkouring on top of other black objects is really dull. Thirdly the parkour itself was quite repetitive and boring. In the future try to include a wider variation of jumps more mixed together. Other then that, the theme was original and certain parts of the parkour were fun to play

Also, next time, please try to use the format https://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ ;D

Thanks for submitting your map!

Status
Not open for further replies.