oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
What do you think is better and why Aether or Atlas??

I think atlas because its not such a full server as in there is not as many people that play atlas and there is a really nice community although chat can be a bit dead and im not saying aether doesn't have a good community but i don't really play there i just hop on when atlas has a reset and from what people say, aether is the toxic server? but i cant extend on that because i wouldn't know. And i know aether was the first out of the 2 and that is why is is more popular. Or thats what i think.
Well, I'm biased, because Atlas was the server I started playing Olypmus on. I think aether is just a little too crowded sometimes, and Atlas has such an amazing community. I love both though, but Atlas will always have a special place in my heart!

StevenJxmes

ELITE
StevenJxmes
StevenJxmes
ELITE
Ratings
Depends on what you like, like WingsOfFire said aether can get crowded. If you prefer a small closer community atlas is good, however atlas is still in season 1 I believe as aether is in season 2. That means aether has certain things updated that some players like more. I don’t know the full details but if you still can’t decide I’d say try both of them out :p

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Personally, I prefer Atlas.

Aether is and was my home server, but lately it’s gotten way too chaotic haha. I prefer Atlas as it’s nice and calm, and has a nice community - but in terms of grinding, I’d say I prefer Aether purely because of the items I have there (dragonstone armour, Santa set, etc).

Either way though; it’s the same gamemode, and Prison is by far the best gamemode ever. So, by default Olympus is the best gamemode on ManaCube! ;)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Personally, I like neither tbh....

Like Hallow, Aether was my home for a very long time... it's where I started playing, but as of lately, I felt less welcome so I distanced myself from the community. Not going to lie, the community is great, I just have done too many bad things so now a lot of people dislike me and I don't see my friends much unless I talk to them on discord.

If anything, I think Oasis would be more my jam now- it's quiet like Atlas and I do enjoy it... even though it's quite lonely. I can't really stand the chaotic atmosphere of Aether anymore. It was wasn't too bad at the beginning, but now it's gotten worse and I just can't go on Aether. I know that someone is going to be yelling about some shit, and the staff team are trying to do their best!

I'm tired of people disrespecting the staff because they are amazing wonderful human beings and they deserve to be treated better. And yes! I know it's not just Aether, I know that all the communities have people who disrespect the staff, but that's beside the point. They aren't just staff, they're much more than that... they're my friends and my family. Hurt them? I'll make you regret it. I know several others would do the same for the people they care about here...

On a much lighter note.... I do come on Aether sometimes to afk my grinder.... but I don't really do much there anymore. I don't play Manacube as much either, I've started to lose interest. But I don't want to leave because of the amazing people I've met here. There are still several things I have to get done, I want to make my friends happy.. I want them to be proud of me.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm saying all this...

Edit: Now, I am starting to think maybe aether and prisons in general would be happier without me around.... but I need you guys to be honest with me.

Last edited:

RealTophatTom

Ratings
Personally, I like neither tbh....

Like Hallow, Aether was my home for a very long time... it's where I started playing, but as of lately, I felt less welcome so I distanced myself from the community. Not going to lie, the community is great, I just have done too many bad things so now a lot of people dislike me and I don't see my friends much unless I talk to them on discord.

If anything, I think Oasis would be more my jam now- it's quiet like Atlas and I do enjoy it... even though it's quite lonely. I can't really stand the chaotic atmosphere of Aether anymore. It was wasn't too bad at the beginning, but now it's gotten worse and I just can't go on Aether. I know that someone is going to be yelling about some shit, and the staff team are trying to do their best!

I'm tired of people disrespecting the staff because they are amazing wonderful human beings and they deserve to be treated better. And yes! I know it's not just Aether, I know that all the communities have people who disrespect the staff, but that's beside the point. They aren't just staff, they're much more than that... they're my friends and my family. Hurt them? I'll make you regret it. I know several others would do the same for the people they care about here...

On a much lighter note.... I do come on Aether sometimes to afk my grinder.... but I don't really do much there anymore. I don't play Manacube as much either, I've started to lose interest. But I don't want to leave because of the amazing people I've met here. There are still several things I have to get done, I want to make my friends happy.. I want them to be proud of me.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm saying all this...

Edit: Now, I am starting to think maybe aether and prisons in general would be happier without me around.... but I need you guys to be honest with me.
Calm down there m8, I saw you once you seemed like a great person to talk to.

but other than that cmon we all know Aether 4 life. Both are good though.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Calm down there m8, I saw you once you seemed like a great person to talk to.

but other than that cmon we all know Aether 4 life. Both are good though.
Ahah, but you haven't seen me when I go bitch mode. I asked my friends to ask certain people in the community and some said they don't like me. Apparently it's because of the shit I did, idk. I don't understand why some people care so much to dislike me over it while others couldn't give a shit and we talk like friends.

But hey, I'm no expert so it doesn't really matter that much. Oh, and yeah I kinda quit Manacube... so it doesn't actually matter. (which was funny bcuz last night my parents told me I was grounded)

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
I prefer Aether, as that’s the community I have been a part of since season 1. I also enjoy how big the community is as it gives me more opportunities to make friends and talk to others :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I would say I’m a little biased, but this is a question on our bias so no need. I personally enjoy atlas since I don’t really play aether. Atlas is much more calm (and much more calm than parkour c: ). I also enjoy the players there very much.

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
When do you come on aether? I never see you anymore :(
I’ve unfortunately not been online in a while due to lack of free time. I’ll have some free time soon though, so I’ll be able to come and hang with everyone :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I have one prestige on Aether and have started clearing out a plot for a creeper grinder. That has taken me long enough. You won't see me restarting on Atlas anytime soon! And compared to Parkour, I don't find Aether crowded at all. It's very comfortable and there are always lots of super friendly, helpful players online :) it's a nice retreat when I want to just relax and listen to some good music.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Due to recent drama, I've made the executive decision to quit Manacube as a whole. When I do come on, I won't respond to ANY messages, if you need to talk to me you can message me on discord. (StormySkiesYT #5681)

Best wishes,
-Stormy

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Due to recent drama, I've made the executive decision to quit Manacube as a whole. When I do come on, I won't respond to ANY messages, if you need to talk to me you can message me on discord. (StormySkiesYT #5681)

Best wishes,
-Stormy
Sad to see you go, but doing whatever is best for you is always the right decision <3.