Exploit searcher: VyKFC
-----------------------------------------------
- Plot: /plot visit Mfenix111 2 (28;11)
- Jumps: 106
- Checkpoint: 5
- Difficulty: Insane

- Photos:

-----------------------------------------------
Well, thanks for reading this thread, i worked very hard on this map when someone told me that there was a map with a theme magic bean, so i worked even harder so it can get accepted, thanks for your minutes.
If it needs to be nerfed (although i alredy nerfied) feel free to change what you want)

Mfenix111

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Hey,

I think this map looks absolutely amazing and you did such a great job with it. You dedicated your time and effort into this map and it's a beauty. I would love this to be a map!

+1

Good luck buddy :)

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, this looks like a really good map. I can tell you have put a lot of effort into the build, as it is very detailed and overall looks attractive. In addition to this, the theme is original, as I cannot recall seeing a map with the same/similar theme. Moreover, the block variety is good, (I can see ladders, anvils, fences, trapdoors etc) I have also tested this map, and it was very fun to do, although I did struggle a little with some areas. +1

Good luck,
Allie

Mfenix

MVP+
Mfenix
Mfenix
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Hey,

I think this map looks absolutely amazing and you did such a great job with it. You dedicated your time and effort into this map and it's a beauty. I would love this to be a map!

+1

Good luck buddy :)
Thank you so much i worked very hard and it took some months to mke.
And its the third time i submited, since the other times it was too hard so i nerf it.
Thanks so much for the feed back❤
Im proud of this map

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Mfenix111,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !

The theme is not really good, because there is already some Beanstalk map, but the build is really good ! The parkour is pretty nice, it's really varied and fun. I've just changed some jumps, mostly removing cakes because they are quite buggy.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.