AFK

Ratings
Hello fellow builders and people who happened to come across my post! I have a concern. Of the 26~ hours I have spent on creative, 6-8-10 of those hours are me being afk/distracted by something else and I left minecraft open (I normally put on a YouTube video or show while I build, I like to have a bit of background noise so I'm not alone with my thoughts but sometimes they can be more distracting than background.) In the future, I want to apply for build team but I don't want to have 800+ hours on my application but only 400~ hours are me actually being productive. I'm not sure why I'm posting this issue but I thought maybe someone would have a bit of advice for me or something? I'm not sure, so I'll just leave this here. I guess maybe it's so the BuildTeam leader can know about this in case I ever apply in the future. Anyways, I hope everyone reading this has a good day/afternoon/night!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't think there's anything wrong with being AFK. I'm sure it'd be fine if you simply specified on your application that some of your hours were spent AFK, to avoid dishonesty.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
It is ok to be AFK some times, anyways I would recommend you to disconnect everytime you are doing something else, the only hard work you would have to do is joining back.
And as for BT, I will also recommend you something; try not to get the amount of hours needed to apply, and get more, as now you got AFK hours that you will have to “replace” them with active hours.

¡Hope you have a good day! ❤️

Ratings
It is ok to be AFK some times, anyways I would recommend you to disconnect everytime you are doing something else, the only hard work you would have to do is joining back.
And as for BT, I will also recommend you something; try not to get the amount of hours needed to apply, and get more, as now you got AFK hours that you will have to “replace” them with active hours.

¡Hope you have a good day! ❤️
Oh, I didn't see your message until now, I'm terribly sorry. Thank you for the suggestion! I hope you have a good day as well.