Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is original, as we have no Crash Bandicoot maps yet. The build is extremely well-done and extremely accurate to the original thing. The parkour is varied and I believe it fits the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

p.s I really wanna play Crash Bandicoot now. I might do that tomorrow

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
ENG : I totally agree with Katrina, the theme of Crash Bandicoot was well inspired, I just love the way you used the mask to make jumps in and around the last jumps are just uncommon !
Nice ideas, Nice build, Nice Map ! :D
So that's a +1 for me !

FR : J'adhère totalement l'idée de Katrina, le thème de Crash Bandicoot, tu t'en es bien inspiré et j'adore la façon dont tu as utilisé le masque pour y faire des jumps à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur. Certains jumps, surtout ceux de la fin sont peu utilisés dans le monde du jump, et c'est ce que j'adore :D
Donc c'est un +1 pour moi !

Good luck for you submission / Bon courage pour ton acceptation ! :D

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey Kubikit, I'm happy to tell you your map has been accepted!

The theme is original since there are no "Crash Bandicoot" maps (or maps that look like yours). The build is really attractive and looks almost identical to the real thing.. good job! Using a mix of wools and clays, especially using yellow clay and yellow wool, looks really awesome. The parkour is also really good, it's varied, fun, and it matches the Expert difficulty well. I love how the blocks that the jumps are made out of fit and match the build, and the parkour is built into the build (mind my alliteration) very well. I also really like your use of coloured arrow heads... I'll totally be doing that in my maps from now on!

Thanks for submitting, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.