AlaskanFire's Late Introduction

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
Hey Manacube, this is my very late (2 months more or less) introduction!

First off, my username is spacemangreg81 and my nickname is Alaskan or AlaskanFire.
*I would just like to clear off the fact that NO, I'm not from Alaska, I just happen to really like the name itself

I mainly play on Parkour, which is where you can find me. I however have recently gotten into other gamemodes on Manacube.

My favorite show is definitely The Office (such a classic). For my free time, I play video games and watch either YouTube or Netflix (I have no life). Besides school, I play Tennis, which I'm trying out for the team next year, so we'll see how that goes, and I play Guitar (it's been around 1 1/2 years since I've started, and I'm honestly loving it)

The type of music that I like is Electro I LOVE Flume, Odesza, and What so not. I'm not into Dubstep however, I could use a little RnB a little here and there, sometimes....

I'm 15 years old and I'm currently in the 9th grade.
Please ignore my forum age, even though it says I'm 16, it is just a mere mistake!

Currently, I'm reading Harry Potter for the 3rd time, because I'm a Potterhead (Ravenclaw in case you're wondering)

That's all! If you feel like chatting with me on Discord, please add me, I always love to chat with new people and share common interests, here ya' go: AlaskaFire#5128

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Alaskan!

I’ve already seen you on parkour c:

Psst keep playing!!

My favorite shows are probably a show called Psych and another show called Smallville. I don’t have much of a life either aha. I either listen to music, watch YouTube, or play on Mana (or all three at the same time!) I do track currently, and I’m gonna get back into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu this summer. I did band for a few years, and I’m doing it again next year. I’m a percussionist. I started out playing the piano, beginning at the age of about 6 or 7.

I don’t like to publicly advertise my music taste, so you may ask me privately if you wish!

I just recently turned 14 and I am in 8th grade. I’m not really reading anything currently. However, I do love Harry Potter. I am also in Ravenclaw! (The best house ;))

Feel free to message me on discord if you need help or even if you wanna talk!

And to conclude this message...

Welcome to the server, Alaskan! I hope you enjoy your stay on ManaCube!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
hello! I believe I’ve seen you on parkour before. Also glad to hear you like music and you play the guitar because I happen to play multiple instruments including the guitar.

AlaskanFire

MVP+
Ratings
hello! I believe I’ve seen you on parkour before. Also glad to hear you like music and you play the guitar because I happen to play multiple instruments including the guitar.
That's so cool, I sadly don't have the ability to play multiple instruments, :p. I am very intrigued in music, and I'm glad that we share the same common interests.