Last edited:

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Edit: the jumps in this parkour are not extremely hard but they are hard level. There are 2 neos and other difficult jumps. But I think what makes this deserve to be a hard rank is because it is focusing on finding where you need to go which is a challenge in it and it being a little longer than the recommended 65 jumps (78)
Just wanted to say that

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey
LeiSkule

First off I love the idea of the map and the execution is great too!

My only critique is that the parkour is a bit repetitive and unvaried, there are some original jumps but I feel like you could add some more variety to the parkour to make it that bit more interesting
It meets the difficulty in my opinion and overall I think you did a good job!!

Have a nice day!

Nick

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
The Theme is kinda Unoriginal since there is a HighWay Map but
it could still get accepted.
The Build is Really good.
i Don't Know about the parkour since i haven't tried it.
I Wish You Good Luck!

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hi!
I will be putting this submission into reviewing for the reasons listed below. I will be giving you until the beginning of September (September 1st) to fix up and make slight changes to your map. If you do not make any changes until the date I've given you, I will be rejecting this map. I will review this and decide whether I'll be rejecting or accepting this map at the beginning of September or before if you notify me.

The changes I would like to see in the map is first, the map it really repetitive and it doesn't have much variation if you added more variety and diffraction between the jumps it would be great!
Another one of my concerns is that some bits of the map are pretty confusing, I recommend adding some signs or arrowheads to indicate where to go.

For the rest;
The theme is alright, but there is already some maps revolving around buildings, the build is very well done, and I can tell you put quite a bit of effort into it. And for the rest of the parkour, it fits the length, as well as the difficulty you're going for, I also love the way you parkoured around and inside the buildings, I found it fun to go through and do the parkour!

Thank you for submitting this map, and I'd love to see more from you!
Luci

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
The Theme is kinda Unoriginal since there is a HighWay Map but
it could still get accepted.
The Build is Really good.
i Don't Know about the parkour since i haven't tried it.
I Wish You Good Luck!
Well an alleyway and a highway are completely different because there are no buildings (or very few) on the highway

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Hi!
I will be putting this submission into reviewing for the reasons listed below. I will be giving you until the beginning of September (September 1st) to fix up and make slight changes to your map. If you do not make any changes until the date I've given you, I will be rejecting this map. I will review this and decide whether I'll be rejecting or accepting this map at the beginning of September or before if you notify me.

The changes I would like to see in the map is first, the map it really repetitive and it doesn't have much variation if you added more variety and diffraction between the jumps it would be great!
Another one of my concerns is that some bits of the map are pretty confusing, I recommend adding some signs or arrowheads to indicate where to go.

For the rest;
The theme is alright, but there is already some maps revolving around buildings, the build is very well done, and I can tell you put quite a bit of effort into it. And for the rest of the parkour, it fits the length, as well as the difficulty you're going for, I also love the way you parkoured around and inside the buildings, I found it fun to go through and do the parkour!

Luci
Sure, I will go back to my parkour and try to vary my jumps up a little more.
But I kinda thought it was pretty varied to begin with with going inside the walls and vine jumps and others. But if there is still room for improvement I will be sure to fix. But do you have any recommendations for varying the jumps?

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Hi!

For the rest;

Luci
I have fixed my map (slightly increasing difficulty) but most importantly made more of a variety in jumps. I would love for you to re test

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Hi!

For the rest;

Luci
When will the map be done from review? I have finished fixing the map

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello again!

I'm glad to tell you that I will be accepting your map!
After the changes you made, the parkour is now varied and fits the length and difficulty you're going for! And, the parkour is a lot clearer on where to go throughout the map. Good job! And as I said above, the build is really well done and I can tell you put effort into it, my only concern is that the theme could be deemed unoriginal, but other than that you did a really good job!

Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.