PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Every once in a while when I log into Forums my profile Picture changes to a weird skin. I did not change that and I have it set to my skin InGame. The first time this happened i thought i just goit Hacked so i changed my password and all... sure enough a week later it popped up again. Is there something that I am doing to cause this?

plz, help <3

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
Are you sure you chose the right IGN in the avatar section in settings? That might be an issue, if not, it may be a bug or glitch.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
Why don't you choose another picture? Like pretty much everyone else here lol

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Pancake? Some one might be in your account and jut tweaking little things here and there. Atleast thats what I would do with someones account. Feel free to dm me to let me work your profile ;););)

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Every once in a while when I log into Forums my profile Picture changes to a weird skin. I did not change that and I have it set to my skin InGame. The first time this happened i thought i just goit Hacked so i changed my password and all... sure enough a week later it popped up again. Is there something that I am doing to cause this?

plz, help <3
It's just a common bug among the forums. This has happened to me before.

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
I believe it's a common bug. For me, it won't even let me change my profile picture to my Minecraft avatar, as it states it doesn't even exist, which it clearly does. Lol