Ancient/Legendary crates really need to be reworked.

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
I have noticed a lot of conversation recently on the sb server about the crates - more importantly, how disappointed some people are with their rewards. People pay real money sometimes, to recieve only 300k - and whilst, yes, the point of the crate is to gamble, even the "good" rewards don't fit in with the current economy. I feel like greater, more useful rewards should be added so that more will be encouraged to purchase the keys.

nelsonni

MVP
Ignorital
Ignorital
MVP
Ratings
I think you're right overall. Legendary crates need more "legendary" rewards in them, because It sucks to pay around $10 for 3 keys when you really don't get anything useful most of the time. Like you said, this is a gamble, but It would be nice to have greater rewards in Legendary crates especially. In my opinion though, I think Ancient crates are probably okay. The Ancient crates are set to be a lot less great in general than the Legendary ones.

Illicit

ELITE
Dextroamphetamin
Dextroamphetamin
ELITE
I agree to an extent. On one hand I think legendary crates should get some better items, but on the other hand, you have things like Bold nickname privileges. While yeah, a bold nickname isnt very useful, it is something that a lot of people really want. Also, if legendary crates are changed, what could they add to them that is good but not overpowered or might be considered as "Pay to win" on top of all that, when you do get something like a bold nickname that you really wanted, it's really exciting. I dunno. I guess it's kind of a double edged sword