----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
andrewlol

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
United States, EST

What is your Discord username?
andrewlol#5042

How many hours do you have on the creative server?
At the moment I have 33 hours. Battling Work and School I plan to get more hours in.

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
I can work by myself but I really enjoy working in a team with people. It gives me an ability to communicate and reach a goal with people instead of working on a singular project and getting no feedback since I worked alone.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I would say my biggest strength when it comes to building is Medieval Architecture. I also believe I am strong with Ancient or Greek/Roman builds. I would consider my weakest abilities to be Modern or Suburban. I enjoy building in the past since there are no restrictions. But when it comes to more modern builds. Everything is more difficult to work with for me.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
I am limited in knowledge of Voxel Sniper. But I can learn pretty easily. I know mostly everything to do with WorldEdit though.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
I have worked with teams such as the Sandbox Network Creative Team. We worked on builds such as Medieval Structures and Greek Builds. I also have worked with smaller servers such as Aralith MMO. This server sadly has fallen apart due to a low player count as of late 2018. I also worked as a Builder for the TopFrag Network making spawns and shops for the Prison server and KitPvP server.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hey Andrew,
Thanks for applying to join the Build Team. We have discussed your application and unfortunately we feel that we are not looking for your skillset at this moment in time. Although your application is being denied, you can apply again at any time in the future.
Good luck!