Rejected Angel-626

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi, I really enjoyed doing this map, the building of Angel is amazing. This was very fun to complete, although i did rage a bit at that ladder pk tower :p. The variety of jumps is also good (neo jumps, slime, glass pane) Although the theme is not the most original, and sometimes it gets confusing on where to go (maybe add signs?), overall I personally think this is a great map, I hope it gets accepted.
Gl :)

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi anfuk,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already some Stitch maps, but the fact you build it in another way is pretty original. I quite like the build, looks good, the only negative point is your map looks like a lot another map (Like you said).
The parkour is why I reject your map, there is some interesting jumps on it, but it's really confusing sometimes, and a bit repetitive too (The last ladder part is an example). I'm not a big fan of all those floating jumps behind the build too, try to incorporate more your parkour on your build.

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you patch the parkour, I will be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for subitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.