AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

This was a REALLY tough decision to make but here's why I gave it a negative response. The parkour is too difficult for an easy map, but it's not long enough for a medium map. If I were you I would resubmit with longer parkour. Just remember: The parkour does not always have to be attached to the actual build, it can disconnect for parts. I would keep the build (because it looks amazing) and branch off a bit in parts with some more parkour. Other then that, the map looked amazing and was fun to play!

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Thanks! I agree in that it was too difficult for an easy map, I went in and nerfed most of the harder jumps so hopefully its more suited to its difficulty!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Madi (and Ryan ?),
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is not really interesting, because there is already some "Heaven" map (and even an angel map), the build however is really good, Nothing more to say, it's pretty attractive and well built, the parkour is decent, it's varied but was a bit hard (The vines parts was too hard in an easy map in my opinion, so I've nerfed them), and confusing becausee of the amount of barrier, so I've nerfed and replaced some invisible blocks with glass.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.