Rejected Angry Discord -By OgamerO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Name: Angry Discord

Difficulty: Hard (Or Medium but if you decide medium tell me to change the notification thing's color)

Map Built In A Day By OgamerO

To Get To It, It's /plot v 2 OgamerO

Screenshots:
1585328269085.png

1585328470560.png

1585328539474.png

those where all the screenshots
the map will probably get rejected but Idc it was fun to make!

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
The theme is orginal, and the build looks decent, but unfortunally pixel art doesn't really get accepted anymore. Try to make your future maps more 3d like. Also, it would be good if you would try to use more different blocks to make the parkour more interesting. The theme is pretty orginal and it fits the hard difficulty decently.

Best of luck! -Sil

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi OGamerO,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not as original as sil said, as we already have one "Discord" themed map (Wumpus), but I guess the way you made it is still quite original. The build is not good, sadly like sil said, maps with a majority of pixel art are not accepted anymore, please be careful next time ! The parkour is also not really good, I found it quite repetitive, as there is mostly normal/ladder jumps (There is some trapdoors, but the iron trapdoors are like normal blocks in the way you made the map), I will suggest you to use fence, iron bars, water, vines.. The map is also too hard for a hard in my opinion, since there is not a single checkpoint in your map, feel free asking someone to test your map before submitting it !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.