Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Name Poll

What should I name my Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island?

• Nyx Cavern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Circus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tinyScorpio13

ELITE
tinyScorpio13
tinyScorpio13
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
Hi guys! I know this isn't Minecraft or Manacube related, but I trust y'all to help me out with this. I don't have ACNH (Animal Crossing: New Horizons) yet and have been (im)patiently waiting for its release (yesterday - 3/20/20), I still haven't decided on an island name. It can't be changed later as it would change some elements of the game and be confusing to villagers/animals. I've brought it down to 5 names that I really like; I just need help deciding!

Island Name Character Limit: 10

Poppy Port
Nyx Cavern
Bellflower
Hebe Shore

and everyone's (of the people I've asked) favorite:

The Circus

All of the names I have chosen are 10 characters, just exactly the limit. Please help me out by voting in the poll and/or suggesting another one completely! Thanks guys!

-Tiny

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I really like Bellflower, it's nice and simple and kinda fits that nature theme of the game! My island's name is Dresden (which I named after the city in Germany, the same as my town in New Leaf). When you get the game you should come visit my island :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Bayford
Or name it after your dog ive had towns named Pennyvil and Tatervil after dogs. We got preorder but corona delyed it

tinyScorpio13

ELITE
tinyScorpio13
tinyScorpio13
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
I really like Bellflower, it's nice and simple and kinda fits that nature theme of the game! My island's name is Dresden (which I named after the city in Germany, the same as my town in New Leaf). When you get the game you should come visit my island :)
Thank you! It's the name of a bookstore in my favorite comic and I thought it fit the nature theme as well! Plus the bell part is truly animal crossing<3