Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Heyy! This already is a big improvement on your previous maps! Unfortunally, this theme isn't orginal either. There already are several jungle maps. Next time, please check if the theme is orginal, before you start building! Here is a list of all maps: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit

Good that you made an actual build now! Although, the course is still mostly floating. Try to avoid this! For example, you can make the parkour in the trees, and on the leaves? If you don't have enough space to do this, your maps should maybe be a little bigger. Again, you didn't really vary the blocks in your parkour. In your previous submission I showed you a screenshot with blocks you could use. It's here in the attachments too! Take a look at the last few easy maps, and take them as an example!

Btw, you don't have to clear your plot everytime you made a new map! Type /plot auto to have several plots!

Best of luck! -Sil

Attachments

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
As said before, the map isn't original, there are a lot of biomes/jungle maps and submittions, also mentioned before, there are a lot of floaty jumps, and the only part of jungle is a small island in the middle.
For me is a -1, you should build a structure and do a parkour around it, without many floaty jumps.

If you need help, you can contact me ingame and I will try to help you.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Astronomy_Nerd,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many biome themed maps already. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't bad, it's accurate to the theme.
The parkour is quite repetitive, as majority of the jumps are normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, as this will make your map more enjoyable to complete.
A lot of the parkour is floating. Try to avoid having too many jumps floating above the build and the void and implement the jumps into the build where possible, as having too many floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy.
The length is good for a hard/expert map, but the difficulty is quite inconsistent, with a lot of it suiting an easy/medium map, with a few hard/expert level jumps.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.