Answer the question above you

rascl

They just have a blast.

How do we know that breathing isn't just a slow toxin that kills us in roughly 80 years without any influence from external sources?

I dont cuz I get scared because I might get busted. weed

What day did we realize that Pokemon Go was something we needed to be able to function as a society?

Question - What day did we realize that Pokemon Go was something we needed to be able to function as a society?
Answer - I personally didn't so you guys keep it to yourselves.

New Question - Would you rather be able to teleport but not through walls on via direct line of site. OR be able to shape shift into anything but if you shapeshift into a object you will die as there is know way to survive. (So only life forms that can support your mind)

Spliz

Honestly teleporting is really cool but I would rather shapeshift so I can be a girl... I mean I can be a famous person or Donald Trump! Quick question about your question though if you shapeshift will you get there voice and stuff like that? or just looks.

Question: ya like jazz?

Quick question about your question though if you shapeshift will you get there voice and stuff like that? or just looks.
You would gain everything except there mind and thoughts/memories, as when you would shape shift into them you gain there voice box.

Answer - Meaning of life is similar to the Universe so 42 :)

Question - Which does better theatre London West End or New York Broadway (PS - I have worked in both)

Mushey

Answer: I don't know.... I don't watch theatre or no any knowledge of the film industry. If I were to guess, NY Broadway idek.... sorry if you are offended.

My question: Pineapple on Pizza? Yes or disgust, why... ( I hate Pineapple on Pizzas and in general Pineapples as a whole)

I dont like pineapple ON pizza but I like pineapple off the pizza.

Q: What would you do if internet was never invented?

I dont like pineapple ON pizza but I like pineapple off the pizza.

Q: What would you do if internet was never invented?
Drink beer and go to jail.

What would you do IF you owned the manacube server?

A.Ban everyone who didn't obey your rules
B./kill everyone on survival every hour
C.Cheat on parkour
D.Troll People