anyone wanna join my survival base/town?

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Hey kasey, I haven’t played survival much and I won’t be home for about another week, but I would gladly join your base/town with you on survival and get a good start and such, just shoot me a private conversation on here and we can get it going when I get home!

Ratings
Hey kasey, I haven’t played survival much and I won’t be home for about another week, but I would gladly join your base/town with you on survival and get a good start and such, just shoot me a private conversation on here and we can get it going when I get home!
awesome!! I was thinking of building a castle :))

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Could I as well. I'll be on around 10pm est

Klobasa_CZ

MVP
Klobasa_CZ
Klobasa_CZ
MVP
Ratings
51 2
Could I as well. I'll be on around 10pm est
Hey kasey added me on discord, like I said I won’t be home for about another week, but I’ll contact her on discord and ask if you can join, I have interacted with you a few times on the forums and you seem like a cool person, if you wanna go ahead and add me on discord I can be in contact with you there, my name is R. Sanders#6709

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hey kasey added me on discord, like I said I won’t be home for about another week, but I’ll contact her on discord and ask if you can join, I have interacted with you a few times on the forums and you seem like a cool person, if you wanna go ahead and add me on discord I can be in contact with you there, my name is R. Sanders#6709
Alright thank you! I'm adding you now :D