First Name
Ariana

Country or Timezone
Canada, EST

Discord username
Ariana_Soccer_20#9057

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
I've always wanted to be staff on a server but none of them really spoke to me, but after i joined Manacube i knew right away that this was the server for me, The second i joined, i knew i wanted to become staff because i looked up to all the staff members and i aspired to be them, but i was too young at the time and i didn't meet the other requirements. I've made many friends and learned many things through Manacube and now i want to give back and help Manacube become a better server than it already is. Also i believe that there should be always be a staff member online, and sometimes there arent any , so i would like to be staff to ensure that if there is a problem, there will always be someone to resolve it, and make Manacube a better community overall.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
271 hours on Olympus 12 hours on parkour

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
Weekdays 3-4 hours depending on school Weekends 6-10 hours

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Many people say that i am very sensible, and a very good problem solver, which are very important things when becoming staff. I am able to solve a problem quickly and efficiently without making mistakes and i can make the most reasonable decisions when faced with an issue. I am very unbiased and can make the right decisions no matter who or what i am dealing with. Although i am a very mature person i am also very welcoming and fun, which i believe are important traits when becoming staff as well, i can make things more lively and more enjoyable for new members and ones that have already joined the server. Not only do i use these skills while playing Minecraft but i use these skills everyday of my life, under whatever circumstance, in real life or in Minecraft i will always keep calm and make the right choices.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I have not been staff on another server before, but i wanted to be staff for a server that really meant alot to me, and this one is that server. Outside of Minecraft i do many things which could help me become staff. I help run a soccer camp for little kids, which involves many problem solving experiences and it has helped me become a more calm and down to earth person, I have learned how to deal with these little kids, how to get them to listen, and how to become more respectful. In my school I also do many things, so the school is a better environment to learn, I help run a math club, for younger kids who have troubles with math, this has helped me become better at explaining things and being more patient. Overall, all the clubs and activities i do , have made me better at understanding and dealing with many people of many ages.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Although I am 13 many people say that i am very smart, in fact my friends call me the human calculator! I am a really quick thinker, and i can solve problems, in a fair and mistake free manner. This is necessary when becoming a staff member, because that is one of the main jobs of being staff.

I treat everybody equally, I see many people judging others based on race, gender ethnicity etc.. but everybody is equal, and should be treated equally, if i ever see someone judging another because of something like your race or the color of your skin, i will stop them because I don't approve of that behavior.

I am very dedicated to Manacube, in fact it is the only server i play, on Minecraft. I Joined not too long ago yet i already have over 280 hours, and i am on for at least 3 hours every day.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
I believe the role of a staff member is to enforce the rules and to make Manacube a better community. Many people look up to staff members, so they should always be respectful and accepting of others.

Are you able to use recording software?
No i am not able to use recording software.

Anything else we should know?
I have never been banned or muted.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Ariana appears to be a caring and good person who can fill in the place of a helper. I've seen her in action and she's proven herself many times that she can be a good staff member. There have been some moments where she's seen a problem and has been able to solve it appropriately and correctly, without making the problem worse. Manacube definitely needs a good set of staff members and the best way to have that possible is to include people such as Ariana. I really do hope she can be rewarded with this rank because she is definitely someone who deserves it.