lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Wow that's amazing! How do you draw like that because if I tried I would end up drawing more on myself than the page :c

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
Wow that's amazing! How do you draw like that because if I tried I would end up drawing more on myself than the page :c
i use the computer
(program : firealpaca)
i start off making the first layer totally black and change the opacity (visibility) to 50% so that you have this grey-ish background. this will come in handy in the future.

next i make a folder, called Sketch, and in that folder i make a new layer. most of times on that layer the head sketch will come. i select a random color, most of times blue, and roughly sketch the head with that.

once im satisfied with the head i make a new layer, most of times for the body, and pick a new color. i roughly sketch the body untill im satisfied, etcetera.

new layer, most of times for legs, etcetera, you get the deal

once the sketch is made i make a new layer and place it on top of everything so that its the main thing visable. i select the color black and smoothly start outlining the rough sketch. once thats outlined i delete the sketch folder and make a new folder, which is for coloring.

to make shading easier i make a new layer for every body part. Head, Body, Arms, Legs and Feet (sometimes Hair as well if the hair is complicated).

then i make a new layer on top of every colored part. Take head for example, i make a new layer on top of head and select the clipping tool, which allows to only draw on what you've drawin on the head layer. i select the black color again and lower the opacity to around 10 to 15% and with that i will start shading. once im satisfied with the head i click the body layer, make a new layer, click the Clippings option, etcetera.

its not a perfect description but here's a rough explenation of how i draw

Last edited: