Ashmr New kinda

Ashmr

Asian_72
Asian_72
Ratings
Hi, my name is Ash. My ign is Amourtoimeme which is french for love yourself. I'm not new to the server but I sorta am. I really want to play on the server more and get more active in the community. I hope to stay in this community for a while and make new friends as well. I play mostly on parkour as I love doing parkour and enjoy the parkour on the server. The community as I have experienced it so far has been friendly and great. I can't wait to see where this journey takes me. If you have questions at all feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to answer.

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hi, my name is Ash. My ign is Amourtoimeme which is french for love yourself. I'm not new to the server but I sorta am. I really want to play on the server more and get more active in the community. I hope to stay in this community for a while and make new friends as well. I play mostly on parkour as I love doing parkour and enjoy the parkour on the server. The community as I have experienced it so far has been friendly and great. I can't wait to see where this journey takes me. If you have questions at all feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to answer.
Hey there! Same, I really love parkour. I think the community has its ups and downs, but overall, a lovely community indeed. You should try out Skyblock sometime, I'd love to see you there! If you ever have any questions, or concerns, don't be afraid to msg me!

Best,
Wings

Ashmr

Asian_72
Asian_72
Ratings
Hey there! Same, I really love parkour. I think the community has its ups and downs, but overall, a lovely community indeed. You should try out Skyblock sometime, I'd love to see you there! If you ever have any questions, or concerns, don't be afraid to msg me!

Best,
Wings
Thank you, I hope to see you around as well and I will definitely check out the other servers you have! :)