Auction House

PizzaEaston

ELITE
PizzaEaston
PizzaEaston
ELITE
Ratings
If there could be something to add to Kitpvp it would be an Auction house, the command would be "/ah" obviously. I have gotten scammed before on other servers when trying to buy or sell stuff. I think the Auction house would be a much safer way to be able to purchase or sell loot. The time period of each item would be 24hours. Items can be priced anywhere from $1-$1,000,000,000. You would even be able to sell keys of any type in this Auction house.

Please let me know what you think!

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
I feel like this would be a great add on to kitpvp trading system because then people don't have to keep on advertising in chat since they can just list their things in a auction house. However, next time you want to post a suggestion, do It in "ideas and feedback".

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Hello!

Please try not to post duplicated threads, you posted this in Ideas and Feedback as well. It’s a good suggestion no doubt!

Upvote the suggestion here!

Ratings
I agree that the auction house would be a great addition. I believe it helps server economy and also helps in the fact that it helps older more knowledgeable players not take advantage of new ones while selling [OP] items.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey PizzaEaston,

This is a fine idea in my opinion. Often times people get scammed because they don't know that there is such "Trade Room" existing. But with this idea, there is almost no way to get scammed considering the items that would be sold / traded.

Chris (chrispls)