Awesome online page

Ratings
Hey everyone. Today is my first day making an account and actually commenting and posingp on the forms. I recently found out that you can unlock achievements through commenting and having likes? This form page is absolutely wonderful.

Nathanmarkhaw

Ratings
154 6
Hey everyone. Today is my first day making an account and actually commenting and posingp on the forms. I recently found out that you can unlock achievements through commenting and having likes? This form page is absolutely wonderful.
Yes, that is correct, it is absolutely awesome. There is new stuff all the time and has become easily my favorite server.

Nathanmarkhaw

Ratings
154 6
I agree, and it isn't nearly as big as like hypixel, which is nice to where it doesn't get overcrowded.
[DOUBLEPOST=1528078829][/DOUBLEPOST]I got a question, I'm somewhat new to this server as well, I've been here for about 3 weeks and about 1 week on the website, so my rating is pretty low, would you want to just comment on what we say and like it to where our positive ratings shoot up?

Ratings
I personally am new too, but from what I gathered helping people, posting relevant information and getting likes and positive reactions on your comments :) I hope I helped! Good luck!

-ManaAddict11866

Ratings
5 4
Agreed all the way!