Rejected B O N E L E S S Watermelon parkour (xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
Ratings
It looks really nice tho, but as Lauk had said, NO pixel art parkour get accepted anymore whether it looks nice or not. Check out the sticky thread in the map submissions section called "Pixel Art". Have a good day :)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Iron,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme itself is alright, though there already are several food themed courses. Make sure you don't pick a theme that already is around a lot.
- The build itself is pixel art and thus not too appealing. Like others have stated before me, pixel art doesn't get accepted except for rare cases where it is absolutely amazing. For next time, I'd recommend picking a theme and building a more organic structure or build.
- The jumps are quite repetitive and thus get boring. I'd advice you to add more variety in jumps next time, look around the Parkour world for some inspiration. When looking, look at the newer maps to get a good image of what we'd want to see in a course.
- The length could be a bit on the longer side for an easy map though it would be fine this time due to the difficulty of the jumps. When adding more variety and complicated jumps, I'd say to shorten the course a little.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.