ELITE
Ratings
54 1

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
No need to play moderator.
I was not playing moderator, it is against the forum rules to necro post. A lot of players who are not staff tell other players they necro posted. I was just letting them know that you shouldn't do it next time. I do not want to start an argument because of an immature issue. Have a nice day!

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
I was not playing moderator, it is against the forum rules to necro post. A lot of players who are not staff tell other players they necro posted. I was just letting them know that you shouldn't do it next time. I do not want to start an argument because of an immature issue. Have a nice day!
There actually is not a rule against necro posting. However, there IS a rule against backseat moderating ;)

http://forums.minevast.com/threads/forum-rules.89/

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
There actually is not a rule against necro posting. However, there IS a rule against backseat moderating ;)

http://forums.minevast.com/threads/forum-rules.89/
Thank you for letting me know, but like I said earlier, I do not want to participate in an unnecessary argument. Necro posting may not be against the rules, but you can get a warning point from it. I will no longer be responding to the subsequent messages. Have a nice day!

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
TBH it was fairly active about 1 month ago be less strict texans I replied therefore it isnt a dead thread now. It's lit and the plot in question is amazing so don't be hating. If you don't want people talking on `old posts` lock them.

Ratings
Thats soooo cool!!
Your so good at building!!
How long did this take you to finish??

Morgaritas

Ratings
Dang, good job man. Must've taken a lot of time and effort. Looks amazing. :D:)

Ratings
25 12
Great plot! I personally love the lava part at the end of the cave! Did you use world edit to empty out the cave?

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Great plot! I personally love the lava part at the end of the cave! Did you use world edit to empty out the cave?
Hey yeah, the cave was emptied out with world edit and shaped with a combination of world edit/hand. Looooots of time went into it.