Ban Management

Should ban management become available again for everyone to use?

• Total voters

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Yes. The program that can used to find out ban records. I would like that to be enabled again because people lie. People lie about if they were ever banned, especially for hacking and griefing. Dacon should enable it so I (and others) can check just to see who were adding to our plots (on creative, prison) or regions/claims (skyblock) so they do not grief. Also it is good to know who your "friends" are.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Yes. The program that can used to find out ban records. I would like that to be enabled again because people lie. People lie about if they were ever banned, especially for hacking and griefing. Dacon should enable it so I (and others) can check just to see who were adding to our plots (on creative, prison) or regions/claims (skyblock) so they do not grief. Also it is good to know who your "friends" are.
I highly agree on this! Thanks for bringing this up!

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Well, the Ban Management recorded all of the data (Why you were banned all that) but caused a ton of glitches. We had players who were temp banned and once the time ran out, they couldn't get back on that specific server, (Correctly if I'm severely wrong.)

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Never heard of glitches like that ever when a server had ban management. Also seen many players able to join after being temp banned, even before BM was taken off for this server. Could be their scripts maybe were acting up or their IP, but consider this.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Well, the Ban Management recorded all of the data (Why you were banned all that) but caused a ton of glitches. We had players who were temp banned and once the time ran out, they couldn't get back on that specific server, (Correctly if I'm severely wrong.)
Yea :/
I hope they can work all of those glitches out and bring it back up again.