Ban N-Word With An A

Black List The N-Word With An A

• Total voters
Ratings
10 1
I want the n-word with an a on the end to be a blacklisted word.

It is still a racial slur, with an a or an er.
I do not play on survival but there was a conversation on there about the n-word, and i do not understand how it has not been black listed like the n-word but with an er. You should not be able to say a word that has been used to put down a whole entire race in the past, how is it deemed okay too say a word, which has and is still used to put POC down... there is still racism and allowing that on a server, on a game where young children play doesn't seem right.
I would like others opinion as i was told that it has been brought up before and people didn't agree

Re-uploaded as i do not know how to remove a post but i will try to figure it out, please cast your vote <3

Ratings
3 1
I feel like the n word with an a is just another version of the other word meaning the same thing so I think it shouldn't be allowed

Ratings
I want the n-word with an a on the end to be a blacklisted word.

It is still a racial slur, with an a or an er.
I do not play on survival but there was a conversation on there about the n-word, and i do not understand how it has not been black listed like the n-word but with an er. You should not be able to say a word that has been used to put down a whole entire race in the past, how is it deemed okay too say a word, which has and is still used to put POC down... there is still racism and allowing that on a server, on a game where young children play doesn't seem right.
I would like others opinion as i was told that it has been brought up before and people didn't agree

Re-uploaded as i do not know how to remove a post but i will try to figure it out, please cast your vote <3
In some ways I say yes but in others I say no. The reason being the word 'nigga' isn't simply bad to me. But of course saying it with a hard R that's a different story. But I can see were you are coming from. Have a good day

-Lavabunny

allitex

allitex
allitex
Ratings
13 3
I completely agree with you. It makes me uncomfortable to hear and read and quite frankly it is used by little kids who believe it is funny, and along with that I believe that any discriminatory words should be banned. If an 11 year old were to read all of these inappropriate words I personally feel that they would feel uncomfortable too.

I share your opinion 100%!