Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Banned for going on olympus at all if you don't like it in the first place.

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
banned for replying to a replied reply that has been replied to, which i replied to and you continued to reply on

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
BANNED FOR NOT HAVING A SERVER RANK

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
actually im the highest rank there is, problem is, im kind of permanently banend
actually im the highest rank there is, problem is, im kind of permanently banend
well.... I meant donator rank lol also u can by unbans on the store *wink wink* don't tell staff I sent you

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
what you actually think im gonna spend 50 bucks to get unbanned on a minecraft server?
what you actually think im gonna spend 50 bucks to get unbanned on a minecraft server?
bro. just use cubits or somethin idk, or wait for a really good sale, it's not that expensive...... I would of bought unmute if I wasn't going to get unmuted the next day. (no I'm currently not muted)

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
bro. just use cubits or somethin idk, or wait for a really good sale, it's not that expensive...... I would of bought unmute if I wasn't going to get unmuted the next day. (no I'm currently not muted)
1 : how am i supposed to use cubits if im banned

2 : not a chance im gonna spend actual money, especially not 50 bucks, even a 50% sale, still 25 bucks, on a minecraft server

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
bro. there has been 80% sale before, and just ask someone to give u an alt or somethin idk, ppl work things out, haven't you seen bot raids before? no im not encouraging raiders, just saying..... as long as the staff don't catch ur alt, u don't get punished. buttt it's a bad idea and I'm full of them so just ignore me.

skijwolker

Ratings
48 9
bro. there has been 80% sale before, and just ask someone to give u an alt or somethin idk, ppl work things out, haven't you seen bot raids before? no im not encouraging raiders, just saying..... as long as the staff don't catch ur alt, u don't get punished. buttt it's a bad idea and I'm full of them so just ignore me.
i already have an alt but 80% off seems reasonable