Banned For no reason

So I just got banned for being a bot (Which is False) when I first logged in (About an hour ago ) the mods and admins were having problems with bots and spam. I was mistaking banned because the mods thought I was a bot . Please Unban as if i have done nothing wrong nor broke the rules in any way shape or form. This is aggravating because I had just joined the server so I expect that this issue will be solved ASAP my IGN is Ralpha603 and I will comply to a discord chat to confirm my identity as an legit player and not a bot . Thanks -Ralpha603

Ps, I was banned by Selfoccate

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
So I just got banned for being a bot (Which is False) when I first logged in (About an hour ago ) the mods and admins were having problems with bots and spam. I was mistaking banned because the mods thought I was a bot . Please Unban as if i have done nothing wrong nor broke the rules in any way shape or form. This is aggravating because I had just joined the server so I expect that this issue will be solved ASAP my IGN is Ralpha603 and I will comply to a discord chat to confirm my identity as an legit player and not a bot . Thanks -Ralpha603

Ps, I was banned by Selfoccate
You are now unbanned, sorry for this !