Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hi,
I was going to buy the 2017 halloween bundle for parkour. When I added it to my cart I got a message saying "IcedMqdi is banned from this webstore' and I am really confused because I was able to buy something earlier with no problems and I can't think of anything I could have done to be banned. Now if I try to add anything to my cart it says that I'm not allowed to purchase it.
Can someone please help since the parkour bundle is gone in 3 days and I really wanted to get it!

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I know this is a stupid question but: Have you ever chargebacked something from the store?
As that bans your account.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
I know this is a stupid question but: Have you ever chargebacked something from the store?
As that bans your account.
nope, i've never done that

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
I am banned from the store right now, too. I did get banned from chargeback but paid it back. I also am not sure how to fix your problem. @Dacon @Dynsalir

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Your username isn't banned on buycraft, so it must be your IP

Need your username
so am I able to get unbanned? I can't think of anyone who would've charged back on my IP, and purpz said that there were no chargebacks on my IP

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I had said there were no charge backs on your username. I am not able to check IP bans on the store.