Banned :( ... What's next..

skisam

skisam
skisam
Ratings
Hi everyone,

I wanted to inform you all that I will not be posting on forums again.

I won't be going in too much detail with this because I feel selfish about talking about this in forums, but basically my sister used a hacked client on the server (told her not to several times) and the mods thought she was a bot, so she got IP banned, meaning I can't play anymore. Very furious about this because I love manacube.

Anyways, i'll post here again if there's a change of an unban. I already appealed. I had a great time posting information to you guys about skyblock.

Until next time.

- Sam

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hello, @skisam.

I noticed you already opened up a ban appeal, it’s currently being reviewed by staff, so I’d wait until you hear back about it before making any decisions. If you’ve got any questions or would like to discuss this further, feel free to shoot myself or another member of staff, a message either here on the forums, or on discord.

Good luck with your appeal, and have a nice day/night!

skisam

skisam
skisam
Ratings
Yeah right, your sister
Why would you say something like this? How else am I supposed to prove this? If you have something to say thats disrespectful, dont say it at all. I loved manacube, a lot, and it sucks how it has to be taken away from me. I wouldn't love manacube if I didn't make long page guides and information I created for all of you.

HaymakerYT

MVP
HaymakerYT
HaymakerYT
MVP
Ratings
25 11
Why would you say something like this? How else am I supposed to prove this? If you have something to say thats disrespectful, dont say it at all. I loved manacube, a lot, and it sucks how it has to be taken away from me. I wouldn't love manacube if I didn't make long page guides and information I created for all of you.
Take it as disrepectful all you want if you can't handle a joke. I won't be responding to this thread for an argument btw.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
There's no need to argue, either of you. I remember seeing you on Aztec from time to time, Sam, and it sucks to hear that you've been IP banned. I wish you luck on getting unbanned, and I'm sorry that your sister is so stubborn and wouldn't listen to you.

skisam

skisam
skisam
Ratings
There's no need to argue, either of you. I remember seeing you on Aztec from time to time, Sam, and it sucks to hear that you've been IP banned. I wish you luck on getting unbanned, and I'm sorry that your sister is so stubborn and wouldn't listen to you.
Yea, she's like that, makes me mad all the time. Sorry for the argument. The disrespect got to me